Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Year in Review

This past Saturday was my official one-year-in-Ukraine mark. In honor of this anniversary, I thought I'd include some pictures of the special people and moments from this last year. Enjoy!

View of my neighborhood.

First friends: Tanya and Ira

Sweet Saturday Bible story-ers.

Hands-On 2009: Rachel and Hannah

Ukrainian winter. I like to call it Narnia.

Students.

Students.

Ukrainian past time: tea.

Relationship building with professors.

Time spent in Dnepropetrovsk with the Rays.

Friends.

Adventures with friends around Poltava.

24th birthday (and please let me remind you- this was a TINY fraction of the crew that was crammed into my house for the "surprise" part of the party! Oh man...)

Friend.

Quality time.

Sweet Nastia.

Time with friends in Greece.

Please compare this shot with the Narnia pictures above. They're really different...

Friend. The American kind.

Friend. The Ukrainian kind.

Summer friends.

Sister.

New life.

It's been a great year. Thanks for joining me for the adventure!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a wonderful year you have had! I am so honored that God let me share part of it with you. I miss you and can't wait to see what God holds for you in the next year.