Sunday, October 25, 2009

Germany

I realize that I've been remiss in my blogging duties for the past week. I have a good reason, though: I was at a conference in Germany! Yes, I have been scampering around Europe for two weeks.

My company held a conference for workers in our area who have been working for around a year. It was a REALLY wonderful week of training and encouragement. God is good to provide exactly what we need when we need it...even if we don't realize that we need it.

As usual, my picture-taking antenna wasn't fully functioning this week, so the pictures are random. I will add them anyway:

I found this and began a search for moose! I didn't find any...

Castle on a hill in the village. Just hanging out.

Street shot. So cute.

Sweet friend.

Must have a lamp post picture. Here it is.

I just liked this building. And, it's built crookedly. Please notice. Thank you.

This picture is for Karen. Apfelschorle. Just wanted to document it for you.

No comments: