Saturday, October 10, 2009

Budapes(h)t

I'm in Budapest, Hungary this week. Why? Visa renewal time. I go to the consulate on Monday to get going on that...if you think about it, I'd really appreciate your prayers for that to go smoothly.

Things I like about Budapest already:
1. The buses are soooooo nice.
2. I had Subway for dinner (and Chinese and Mexican are on the horizon).
3. You don't have to purchase your grocery bag at the store.
4. There are lots of English signs.
5. H & M

I'm liking it already!

2 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Arribas downtown has really good burritoes - like Moe's or Wille's. I like the chicken best.

Also Burger King, TGI Friday's, Don Pépé's pizza down at Campona mall, Gloria Jean's coffee by Heroes' Square... and Wednesday night is cheap moving night at Campona. Ask Mom for the website to see what's in English w/ Hungarian subtitles.

Have fun!

Kat said...

Awesome. Now are you sure the buses are nice, or have you been exposed so long to the Ukrainian style that anything seems better?