Thursday, October 15, 2009

Still no pictures...

I still have no pictures of Budapest. In my defense, it is simply too cold and WET to be doing much sightseeing. It has been raining, raining, raining. Hopefully, though, tomorrow will be the day. I'm feeling it...

Yesterday, we didn't get out too much until mid-afternoon/evening, which was excellent because the weather was nasty. We did, however, get Burger King for supper! It was so deliciously magnificent. After that, we went to see a movie. In English. It wasn't the most incredible movie I'd ever seen (My Life in Ruins), but it was in English AND "movie popcorn" was involved.

After the movie, though, Wendy and I had the privilege of waiting for trams and buses for lengthy periods of time- in the cold. Good thing I had invested in a hat and gloves. While waiting for the tram, I glanced to the right and did a double-take because there was a staggering drunk man who was wearing a Viking helmet- complete with horns. One of the horns, though, was askew, turning upside down. He didn't look too terribly scary. I wanted a picture, but I thought that might be pushing it. Please try to envision, though. It was funny.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Haha, love the viking...when I was in Rome a grim reaper and a samurai got on the subway. It was one of my favorite moments.