Friday, March 26, 2010

Candid...Action...Whatever we should call these...

Mrs. Linda accompanied me to my regularly-scheduled Transport College class. She very kindly took pictures of me when I wasn't looking. So, here are some action shots of me!

I am- at this moment- predicting comments made in reference to my mouth being open. I WAS teaching, so I have a reason. :)

Action shot of weather vocabulary.

Margarita and me...the vitamin d-deficient, hasn't-seen-the-sun-in-5-months me.

After that, I helped Mrs. Linda with a project she was helping with: Flat Stanley. We needed to take pictures of Flat Stanley in Ukraine so that he could be sent back to his creator in Louisiana.

Mrs. Linda explaining the concept of Flat Stanley.

The guys posing with Flat Stanley.

Flat Stanley and the train to Kharkov.

Flat Stanley and the bus to Ognivka.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Just wanted you to know that I spent some time catching up with you tonight!! You always make me laugh!! We are still praying for you. Bella Peace points to you picture on our frig and says, "Miss Aimee". She just knows that you are are Miss Aimee's sister! :) Love and miss you! Jennifer