Sunday, March 14, 2010

Auburn has arrived!

A team of students from Auburn are here for a week of intensive English classes and evening events! I'm very glad that they'll be here, and so far, we've only had one snag- one piece of luggage hasn't yet arrived/been delivered. It does have supplies for some of our activities later in the week, so we'd like it to come. :)

Today was spent joining our Ukrainian brothers and sisters in worship, which is always a neat experience. We had a group meeting to hammer out plans for the week ahead, and things seem to be pretty well under control. Dinner, a little more planning, and off to bed!

Mrs. Kinard: Rachel is fitting back into place as if she never left! I'll try to keep you posted!

Hopefully, there will be pictures to come over the next few days (as long as I remember my photographer duties...)!

1 comment:

Ms. Teach said...

I KNEW I could count on you!!! Who's luggage didn't get there? Have you found the meds? I KNOW Rachel packed them! There are not in this house.....I am SO sorry...just can't imagine where they were. Love you both. So many are praying for all of you.