Monday, February 1, 2010

Erin, why do you have a picture of toilet paper on your camera?

Nastia asked me that question yesterday as I flipped through some pictures on my camera. I had forgotten that I had them on there. I took a picture of toilet paper for the benefit of you, my dear blog followers. I think I've written about this before, but it bears repeating, I guess. Products that you buy here come packaged very differently.

Things that come in bags:
1. mayonnaise
2. ketchup
3. ice cream
4. sour cream
5. milk

Sometimes, milk comes in boxes or tiny bottles. I'm currently a fan of a brand that comes in a small bottle. I like the little cat that's on the label. Juice also comes in boxes (not just the little ones with straws that you take to kindergarten). I'm including a picture of a box of apple juice that I had recently- not so much because it's a box but because the picture is a knock-off of the "Twilight" marketing campaign. Ha!


The picture of the toilet paper, incidentally, is included because the toilet paper is scented. They didn't have any unscented last time I went, so I had to get the apple-scented kind.


3 comments:

Mamichka said...

apple scented - hmmmm . . .

I have my clean kitty cat milk bottle almost ready to go on my collectible shelf. It is just too cute!

Kat said...

I'm quite a fan of Birch Tree Juice in the square box :)

Valarae said...

Scented toilet paper! Those of us with allergies will have to just say NO!