Wednesday, February 17, 2010

If you eat British food, you may go hungry

Tonight at English club, I was able to visit with a friend that I hadn't seen in several months. Her name is Ina, and she is super sweet and precious. At the beginning of the school year, she and some of her schoolmates went to Great Britain for 3 weeks of "culture exchange." Since I haven't seen her since her trip, I was asking her questions about her experience. When I asked her what her favorite thing she ate was, this was the answer I received:

"Actually, we ate Ukrainian food while we were there because our house mom said that if we ate British food we would be hungry."

Please make of that what you will.

1 comment:

bo said...

There are times I would have to agree. Unless, of course, you're eating fish and chips!