Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This is the hard part...part 1

This is the week for saying goodbyes, unfortunately. Amiee and I invited two of our friends (Ira and Tanya) over to hang out last night. We visited for about 2.5 hours, eating brownie "sundaes", listening to Amiee sing, and answering interview questions for an article Tanya is writing.

These girls are so special to me, and I will miss them terribly when I leave. They have been such encouragers to me and have become such wonderful friends. Too bad most of you haven't met them; I know you'd love them. :)

Amiee, preparing for the impromptu concert that the girls begged for. :)

Ira and Tanya LOVE when Amiee sings "Think of Me" from Phantom of the Opera and "Memory" from Cats. They love it so much that they videoed her performance for future viewings.

Tanya, Amiee, Ira

Tanya, me, and Ira. Love them so much.

No comments: