Friday, June 18, 2010

Friends

Today, I had to spend a lot of the day doing things I didn't want to...like packing. This evening, however, I was able to spend time with some of my very favorite people: Amiee, Victoria, Nataly, and Nastia! We had mini photo sessions around Poltava, since the weather was so nice. These girls (minus Amiee) are some folks that I will sorely miss when I head home. Aren't they so cute? I think so. :)

Nataly, Victoria, Amiee, and me

Long-arm shot! I think the other people around us were highly entertained while we attempted this picture MANY times. I kept cutting off Amiee's head. Sorry, Ame.

One of my very first Ukrainian friends.

Faithful blog-followers should know this girl. She makes appearances in my life on a daily basis. Bless her.


I love this one! They're so cute.

On a different note, here are some facts about my remaining time here:
1 last English club
1 last church service
3 suitcases to pack
4 bus tickets to buy
Pelmeni and vareneky to eat (there's no limit to the eating)
MANY dear friends to visit
TOO many goodbyes to say...

I'll let you know how things go!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

this post made me sad...

Unknown said...

good luck with your goodbyes! love you!