Thursday, June 10, 2010

Soccer Clinic, Day 4

We had a very good wrap-up day. Unfortunately, unlike the other days, I failed to hand my camera off to someone else, so I have fewer pictures than usual. Tomorrow, we leave for Kiev, and I won't be able to update from there. If I find any leftover posts that MUST be published, I'll take care of it after my conference next week. Here are some that I did manage to capture today:

Rachael, Katy, Inna, and Nina

Girls PROUDLY posing with their newly acquired medals.

The guys and their new bling.

So proud!

Badly photographed group shot from the Levada camps. They're all wearing the jerseys we gave them and were so proud of them!

"Hello, My name is Jerry. Meet my Ukrainian son, Jake."

Rachael and Stas checking to see who's tougher. Rachael might have won.

It's been a fantastic week! Truly. Thank you for tuning in for the fun and sweatiness!

No comments: