Sunday, February 1, 2009

How bazaar

I love the bazaar.

The whole concept is fabulous. It's kind of our version of Wal-Mart or Target. You just hop from stall to stall and get what you need. Need a sweater? No problem. Razor blades? Gotcha covered. Furry leopard print purse? 100 grievnas...no, for you- my very good friend- 80.

It's so fun and fabulous.

Just a few drawbacks: no shopping bags. Muddy walkways. Tiny tiny spaces. Not open on Mondays. Close at 3. Labyrinth of colossal proportions.

Other than that, it may be my favorite place in Poltava.

2 comments:

Polska Photogirl said...

I love mine...i get to look at it every day! haha, I just walk out my back gate and I'm there. Yes, muddy walk ways, but who can beat a 20 zł hat?

Every Saturday and Sunday from before I awake until 3...then during the week, a few random shops are open here and there!

Unknown said...

This KIND OF reminds me of a flea market. Is that the general idea? I wish I could come see you and we could go bazaar-ing...

Is this where you found the Harry Potter stackable figurines?