Saturday, February 21, 2009

Rewind...Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was great! We spent it in Dnipropetrovsk with Mike and Linda Ray (www.reachukraine.org). For Valentine's lunch/dinner, we went to TGIFriday's. It was fabulous. However, we did have to wait for 239479 hours to get our food. Hannah and I reverted to our childhoods and played Eye Spy. Rachel wanted to disown us. She was being a real grown-up.

Rachel, Hannah, me

Rachel, me, Hannah

And, thank you for the flowers. They were beautiful. Hannah and Rachel did a great job on this end.


AND: A very happy late birthday to Rachel! So glad we could all celebrate together...starting VERY early in the morning...

1 comment:

Jaclyn.... said...

What beautiful flowers! :)

Glad you got to sample some exotic american food at TGIF's.

Good luck with the ESL beginners! Sometimes my beginners drive me crazy! :) But they are also fun.

Thinkin of you!