Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm still alive

Hello friends!

I am still alive. Promise. I'm now in my city, Poltava, and am starting to get adjusted. I've had quite a lot of bizarre things happen since I've been here, but I don't have time to write about things just now. I won't have any internet of my own for at least another week to two weeks. That leaves me scrounging around to find it where I can. Yikes! Please don't be offended if I don't respond- I promise to try to get back to everyone when I can.

Thanks for your prayers!

4 comments:

Mary Ann McMillan said...

HEY! I AM PRAYING FOR YOU! and i hope you get your internet soon!..hope all is well...and praying that you dont break anything else...and hey...i maybe seeing you soon... like next month :)

Anonymous said...

hey erin!!! glad to hear you made it and are getting settled in. just wanted ya to know i was thinking about you and praying for you. these are awesome pictures by the way. hit me back when ya get the chance. Adam

Jamie said...

Glad to hear that you are doing well. Your parents have been keeping us all updated.

Hope you have an "uneventful" week. :)

Unknown said...

Erin,
I have been reading your Erin in Ukraine messages, but kind of forgot about the blog! BUT- gear up. I'm going to read it all now. It's kind of like I snuck in your room and read your diary- only not sketchy and envasive. I love you- and I LOVE reading about your amazing life.