Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm back!

I'm so sorry for not having updated this past week; I've been out of town.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I certainly did! I had a great time visiting with other workers with my organization and eating American food. Oh man...I definitely needed that. We also kicked off the Christmas season and watched Christmas movies!

I'm so thankful for all of you who keep up with me, even if I can't keep up with you. I pray for so many of you on a regular basis. Thank you for your participation in my life!

I'll update again soon.

3 comments:

Corry said...

So did you guys watch Ralphie and Christmas Story??? Still praying,

Tiffani said...

Hey Yoyo! So glad to have talked with you on Thanksgiving! We are glad that you had a good one and sorry that you couldn't be with us. We dearly missed you but keep you in our prayers. Hope to hear more soon!

We love you!

The Anniston Goulets

Unknown said...

erin, did yall eat ALL the stuffing that people donated for you to take over there? you had some SERIOUS thanksgiving food!