Thursday, November 19, 2009

What I did over Swine Flu break...

I debated about whether or not to put this up, but in compliance with the requests of Kat, Rachel, and Molly, here is a video of one of our rehearsals. Since videoing this, we have worked out some of the kinks. For instance, Maya won't always be changing the words in order to tell the band to change tempo, mid-song. The letter "Б" in the word "Бог" (God) is now much closer to the other letters in the word. And, the word "грех" (sin) has also been fixed. I like how you can hear Stas giving direction every now and then. Thankfully, he told us "good job" more times than he corrected us. That has not been the case up to this point. Try not to laugh too hard, please.

5 comments:

Pam Brassart said...

I liked it! I'm praying that it will used as an effective tool at the conference and those who worked so hard to produce it will be doubly blessed.

Unknown said...

Very cool!

Kat said...

You guys are doing such a great job! Blacklight is NOT easy, you can see every mistake. Nor did you choose a lyrically simple song. So major applause to you and all the girls.
Talking with Emil-Check
Surviving Quarantine-Check
Performing a D.I. in Russian-Check Check
I'm so proud or you Erinitchka!

Molly said...

E, I think this is really neat! I, like your sweet mamita, hope that it will be an effective tool and that it will be a huge blessing! It's super cool and yall are doing a great job! Love! M

Rachel said...

That was great! Thank you so much for posting. I almost cried wishing how much I could be there. Forever bonded!