Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Twiddling thumbs...

I promised to update. However, there's not much to report.

I've tried to set up visiting/hang out time with three different girls over the past 2 days and have gotten the response of "Ukraine is quarantined, so we're not going anywhere" from each, meaning that they are choosing not to venture too far from their apartments.

It's going to be a very long 3 weeks. I'll let you know if anyone shows up for English club tomorrow night. I know y'all are holding your collective breath...

2 comments:

Kat said...

I didn't even consider all the political ramifications of the quarantine. But I guess since you are quarantined you won't have to keep seeing all those awesome military billboards anyway. :)

bo said...

I could always teach you to crochet via skype - that might stave of the boredom :)