Monday, September 8, 2008

The results are in...

That's right. The results on my Meyers-Briggs personality instrument are in, and I am a...

ESTJ.

Extrovert: derive energy from being with people
Sensing: concrete, like facts and details
Thinking: task-oriented, problem-solver
Judging: like a plan and lists

*For the record, I was almost off-the-chart on Judging. I do love a good list!

Moving on. Here is your Ukrainian fact of the day:
* Ukraine is divided into oblasts, which are kind of like states, kind of like counties. Here's what the country looks like all divided up:



* My city, Poltava, is in the Poltava Oblast. It is, in fact, the capital/ seat of the oblast. Neat, huh? Here's how my oblast is broken down:
Please don't ask me how to pronounce those words.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess who else was an ESTJ????

Jamie said...

I love me a list too!

Thanks for the Ukraine lesson today. :)

Molly said...

Erin, dear. I just wanted to tell you that I think an Oblast sounds like part of a cell. So maybe Poltava is the nucleus of your cell.

Unknown said...

1. Remember that time Landon woke me up in the middle of the night to tell me about his? GRRRRR.

2. In psychopathology last week learned about all different kinds of tests including the M-B.

3. We also learned about that ink blot test... and IQ tests...

4. I also learned that the divorce rate is now 51%

5. I love you 100%. Hurry home and we can do ink blot tests. And do the S,D, and cocoa puffs questions. OR do no tests and just catch up.

6. oblast reminds me of that time I went through my British phase the beginning of senior year and kept saying "dash it all". WEIRD.

7. accents make me think of voices and make me miss you...

Kirby said...

I am pretty sure that I would definitely be an ESTJ also.

And.. I am learning about all those tests as well as Amanda.