Friday, September 5, 2008

Awards

Special awards go to Karen Tidwell and Amanda Pennington.

Mrs. Tidwell figured out that salo is pork fat. Yes, Ukrainians like to eat pork fat. They spread it on bread like butter on toast. The prize for getting this? If you come visit me, I'll acquire some salo for you to eat and round out your Ukrainian experience.

Amanda gets the "my biggest blog fan" award for commenting on EVERY post I've put up so far. Impressive. And, I miss you.

My face is really obscured, but it's good of Amanda...that's all that matters, right?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So this is my invitation to come. Sounds like this will literally "round out" more than my experience.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the new font size, AND I would have commented on every post, but that would have been WAY too obvious - since we have the same last name and all . . .

Molly said...

Erin, dearest. I heart the new setup. Just saw it...and love it!

Molly said...

and ps the picture of you at the top is so lovely!

Jamie said...

Yeah Miss Karen! If we come visit, please do not feel obligated to serve this to us. Does not sound very yummy to me. :)

I have read every post - Does that get a prize? Ha!

Hope your abduction or tsunami is not too bad this week. Thinking of you...

Unknown said...

LOVE the new pic... is this what your prayer card will look like?

because if so i get to see it EVERY DAY. YESSSSS!

Also, I love you SO much. I am your number one fan in life as well.

Plus, I wish you weren't obscure in this picture. This was such a fun day! Hurry home so we can do it again!!!