Thursday, September 25, 2008

The petri dish life

Communal living is so fun for a while.

Then, the stomach bug starts making the rounds.

I was feeling fine and dandy all day Monday. It was a really good day, actually. Monday night, I got off campus for dinner with a friend and had a great time. Approximately an hour later, I thought I was dying. I proceeded to die for the next NINE HOURS. At one point, I actually just made the decision to "sleep" on the bathroom floor. It was absolute misery. Thankfully, I am now on the upswing. Unfortuntely, my roommate is now down with it.

I'm so good at sharing.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

So sorry that you got that stuff. I had it last Wednesday. Stayed in bed all day long - literally. No fun at all.

Molly said...

Dearest!
I'm so happy that you're so wonderful at sharing (and I should know, since we shared a bedroom), but I think maybe you could reevaluate the things that you share...not stomach bugs with your sweet roommate.
I'm yarping for you. Love!

Anonymous said...

Erin,
I love to hear about your stomach bugs and everything else on your blog! It makes your life\blog more real!

I pray that you are feeling better today!

In Christ,
Kathy Mashburn

pjcrisp said...

erin, hey! i randomly clicked on one of kari's links, and here you are. awesome to see how you're. so the ukraine, i didn't know that. i have friends (non imb, for once!) that live there. i'll find out where. katie crosby from auburn should be there, right? that's cool. i am so jealous. so jealous. enjoy the farm. (i know, the shots, the powerpoints, the lectures, the powerpoints, the cafeteria food!) love, jana formerly rosenburgh from the great country of senegal with the best ceeb

Unknown said...

i'm so sorry you shared stomach bugs... but glad that you RECENTLY picked up this generous habit- not in lovelace 1 or jones 1.

i am also sad that the stomach bug ruined our phone date! :( we will catch up SO SOON though!