Saturday, January 23, 2010

Oh, the places you will go!

Yesterday, I was waiting at the bus stop, on my way to teach. While waiting for my bus, a friendly stray dog sauntered up, looking for something to eat. She very happily trotted around my feet. When the next bus pulled up and opened its door, this furry friend very calmly hopped right in and headed towards the back. I was so surprised, I couldn't even think of how to react. The bus rolled forward a few feet before stopping again. Three older women worked together to try and coax the dog off of the bus. After several minutes, Furry Friend walked off the bus, just as calmly as she had boarded.

I would like to know where she had been planning to go...

2 comments:

Ms. Teach said...

I would like to know.....did they throw her off because she was a dog....or because she didn't pay!

Amiee said...

"She was headed to Bloomingdale's to buy a hat, which will turn out to be a mistake because most hats are."