Monday, March 30, 2009

Back to "normal"

My mom always says that "normal" is just a setting on the washing machine. Even my washing machine is devoid of "normal" these days.

However, we are back to as normal as we get. No volunteer teams (it seems like there should be, though). Classes as usual. It's kind of nice to be back in our rhythm.

Our friend, Victoria, came over for a while today. We were helping her work on a project that she'll be presenting at school next week. Her English is fabulous- she hardly needs our help! She copied some pictures for me that she took soon after I arrived here in October. I'm including them now for your amusement:

Sweet Victoria

Favorites. Nataly and Victoria.

Vika. We keep running into her on the street...That's why they call Poltava a 'big village.'

Tea. Of course. What else would you do in Ukraine?

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Enjoy your "normal" week! Great pictures!