Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Week 2

Week 2 has begun. I'm tired already! Sitting in classes ALL day is really exhausting.

I go to class from about 8-4 every day. There's a break in there for lunch, of course. Don't worry. After classes, we're all strongly encouraged to exercise daily. My favorite thing ever... And, we have various and sundry homework assignments. I kind of feel like I'm back in college because I'm reading all the time. Oh, and we have the same food service provider as Union. Any and all Unionites are free to chime in on that.

A friend and I went around taking pictures for prayer cards yesterday. I think we came up with some good stuff. I'll let you know...

I'm heading to class. I'll try to get better at this updating-while-at-training-business- even if it's not terribly interesting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

armark... YES!

and i BETTER get a prayer card or i'm not praying for you.

just kidding. but i still really want one!