Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Up and running

First day of training under our collective belts. So much information... My brain is going to collapse.

Facts:
1. I have to have a will. As in, last will and testament. Creepy.
2. I've had lots of shots before traveling to foreign countries. Alas, I will have to have more. Apparently, they will administer up to four in one sitting, AND they give two at a time. Fun.
3. We walk all the time. I guess it's good training for life without easy access to personal transportation.
4. The cafeteria has really great smoothies.

Hopefully, I will have pictures of some kind in the near future.

3 comments:

Ben said...

Haha my mom was freaked about the will thing. I guess you're going to a bit more dangerous a place than you thought, eh? Just remember NO WHEELS ON CAMPUS (except strollers, rolling luggage, those luggage carrier things...okay...so it's not the best rule).

Unknown said...

I bet you are getting quite a data dump, so to speak. That is kind of freaky about the will. Best to be prepared, I guess. And those shots definitely sound unpleasant.

Overall, sounds like things are going well, reading between the lines. :-) Hang in there!

Unknown said...

so glad for the great smoothies.

and i FULLY expect for you to purchase another kitty cat robe and will it to me...