Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Remember me?

I'm sorry for being so remiss in the blogging. Ironically, while I was visiting the States, my internet usage was somewhat limited.

Brief synopsis:
1. I was able to go home for my friend's (Amanda) wedding!
2. I was able to see all of my family and many of my friends. Notable exceptions due to time and distance: Kat and Karen.
3. I was upgraded to FIRST CLASS on the flight home!
4. I was told that I had "very good English" by a man who thought I was Ukrainian.
5. I made it back all safe and sound! I had a welcoming committee of about 20 people at the train station. I definitely missed my Ukrainian friends.

Some pictures from the wedding weekend (photography credit to Molly and Kirby):


Lovelace 1 Reunited! Kirby, me, Amanda, and Molly

Lovelace 1 + Rachel

And again...Love them.

Representing Union

Molly made this one black and white...thank goodness.

Bridesmaids

Union crowd at the wedding...representing Union again. Gotta love it.

5/7 of Jeaton 35. What a great reunion!

1 comment:

Courtney Baker said...

How fun. That makes me miss UU.